Born Women’s Kote Clogs — handsewn Opanka construction delivers a flexible feel and cushiony softness underfoot
Step out in this platform clog and you’re sure to turn some heads! The beautifully detailed leather upper looks great with lavish laser cut-outs. Plus, the clog is made with Opanka construction, which means the upper, sockliner and outsole are sewn together in a single step for extreme flexibility and amazing cushioning. The thick latex footbed, topped with buttery soft leather, adds extra comfort with a sewn-in arch support. The lightweight polyurethane outsole has the look of real wood, yet it’s more durable and absorbs shock.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Kote Clogs:
- Beautiful, full-grain leather upper and linings create a breathable foot environment.
- Lightweight polyurethane outsole helps keep your steps steady.
- Thick foam footbed provides superior cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Sewn-in pillow arch support provides additional stability.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Kote Clogs:
- Heel Height: 4".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex insole, plastic shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.