Born Women’s Kimmy Clogs give a flexible fit from day one
The comfort in this casual clog begins with the handsewn Opanka construction, an innovative process that sews the upper, sockliner and outsole in a single step. What does this mean for you? Greater flexibility and a natural cushioning effect that conforms to your feet. The patterned wool upper features a side elastic insert for flexibility, and a roomy toe box offers lots of wiggle room.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Kimmy Clogs:
- Handsewn Opanka construction gives the shoe flexibility and cushioning.
- Ultra thick latex foam footbed adds extra cushioning.
- Durable polyurethane outsole absorbs shock, relieving feet from the stress of everyday walking
- Breathable linings promote a comfortable, cool foot environment.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Kimmy Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4".
- Material Content: wool upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, latex foam insole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.