Born Women’s Karin Ankle Boots let your feet flex with handsewn Opanka construction
Give your wardrobe a little Western flair with this beautiful ankle boot. You’ll love the flexible feel that comes from Opanka construction. The leather upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, which also creates a cushioning effect. Decorative side lace detail adds an element of style.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Karin Ankle Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction gives the boot amazing flexibility.
- Naturally breathable leather upper and sockliner help maintain a dry foot environment.
- Lightweight rubber outsole absorbs shock and bends with your foot while providing great traction.
- Side zipper allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Karin Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Shaft Height: 5".
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, latex insole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.