Born Women’s Kapiti Strappy Sandals enhance a classic, casual look with the flexibility of Opanka construction
Take your feet to a place where comfort and style meet. This casual slide sandal is crafted with Opanka construction, which means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step for amazing flexibility. Cushioned comfort comes from a thick layer of latex foam in the footbed. The full-grain leather upper is a beauty with criss-cross straps over the forefoot and instep. A cork-wrapped platform wedge completes the look.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Kapiti Strappy Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Polyurethane and rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper looks great with criss-cross straps.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Kapiti Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2 3/4".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, polyurethane / rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.