Flexible Opanka construction goes beautifully with feminine flair in Born Women’s Josie Ballerina Flat Shoes
Treat your feet to a sweet ballerina flat made with Opanka construction. This method hand sews the upper, sockliner and outsole together in a single step, creating a flexible shoe. A thick layer of latex foam in the footbed adds extra cushioned comfort, and it’s topped with a moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® suede sockliner to help your feet stay dry. A gathered suede bow with beaded center accent gives the full-grain leather upper a sophisticated, feminine touch.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Josie Ballerina Flat Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper offers a combination of softness and style.
- Breathable Dri-Lex suede sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole add a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Josie Ballerina Flat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, Dri-Lex suede sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.