Born Women’s Joanie Slip-On Shoes — step into the flexible comfort of Opanka construction
Classic moc styling combines with comfortable Opanka construction in this versatile slip-on. The upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, resulting in amazing flexibility. Layers of latex foam in the leather-lined footbed and midsole add cushioning that conforms to your foot for customized comfort. Choose burnished, full-grain leather or metallic leather.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Joanie Slip-On Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain or metallic leather upper offers a combination of softness and style.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Joanie Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, tuck board shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.