Count on the flexibility of Opanka construction in Born Women’s Janna Strappy Sandals
Go casual chic with this quarter strap sandal. Sleek bands of full-grain leather wrap the foot for a simple, yet flattering style. An adjustable, buckled instep strap allows you to customize the fit. Plus, you get the comfort of Opanka construction. That means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, giving the sandal a flexible feel. The footbed is thickly cushioned with latex foam to soften your steps.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Janna Strappy Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper features an adjustable buckle on the instep strap for a customized fit.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Janna Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, tucker board / steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.