Born Women’s Jacqui Strappy Sandals feel fabulous with the flexibility of Opanka construction
The classic quarter strap sandal is improved upon with Opanka construction. The upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, giving this casual style a flexible feel. A thick layer of EVA foam underfoot provides plenty of cushioning to soften your steps. Side cut-outs and stitching add visual interest to the full-grain leather upper, while a hook-and-loop instep strap makes it easy to customize the fit.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Jacqui Strappy Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Polyurethane provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper features a hook-and-loop instep strap for easy adjustability.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- EVA foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Jacqui Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2 1/4".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, EVA foam footbed and midsole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.