Born Women’s Jacinthe Slide Sandals treat your feet to a flexible feel with handsewn Opanka construction
Keep your look casual and your feet comfortable in this easy H-band slide. Opanka construction means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, creating a sandal with amazing flexibility. Plus, it allows the thick, suede-lined polyurethane foam footbed to conform to your foot for customized cushioning. Ring ornaments and braided rope trim add a fun flair to the full-grain leather upper.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Jacinthe Slide Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper looks great with ring ornaments and braided trim.
- Printed suede sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Thick polyurethane foam footbed cushions and absorbs shock while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Jacinthe Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining, suede sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.