Stand tall with the flexible comfort of handsewn Opanka construction in Born Women’s Jacey Tall Boots
Western-inspired style meets Opanka construction in this sophisticated, tall boot. The upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, resulting in durability and a flexible feel. Plus, the latex foam footbed and midsole work together to soften your steps with foot-conforming cushioning. The premium, full-grain leather upper looks great with a wraparound ankle strap and interlocking metallic rings. The classic look is complemented with a chunky, stacked heel.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Jacey Tall Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper features a side zipper for easy on / off.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide thick layers of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Jacey Tall Boots:
- Heel Height: 3 1/4".
- Shaft Height: 14".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather / suede upper lining, leather sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, tucker board / steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.