Flexible Opanka construction goes tailored chic in Born Women’s Ibis Lace-Up Oxford Shoes
Jazz up your wardrobe with this feminine take on the classic wingtip oxford! Not only does it look great, it feels great, too! That’s because it’s made with Opanka construction, a process in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together for a flexible feel. Thick layers of latex foam in the footbed and midsole provide extra cushioned comfort, while a moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® suede sockliner helps your feet stay dry. The lace-up leather or patent leather upper boasts a tailored look with traditional wingtip details.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Ibis Lace-Up Oxford Shoes:
- Handewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper offers a combination of softness and style.
- Breathable Dri-Lex suede sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Ibis Lace-Up Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, Dri-Lex suede sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.