The flexible Opanka construction is just one of many things you’ll love about Born Women’s Gobi Sandals
Intertwining, full-grain leather straps give this casual sandal a fun, woven look. Two adjustable hook-and-loop straps—one at the heel and one at the instep—make it easy to customize the fit. The flexible feel comes from Opanka construction, a process in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step. You get foot-conforming cushioning, too, thanks to the thickly padded polyurethane foam footbed.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Gobi Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper features two hook-and-loop closures on the backstrap and instep strap for easy adjustability.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Polyurethane foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Gobi Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.