Born Women’s Glendell Clogs — a classic, casual look enhanced with flexible Opanka construction
Just slip on this caual, closed-back clog and enjoy all-day comfort! Opanka construction hand sews the upper, sockliner and outsole together in a single step, giving the shoe a flexible feel. You’ll also feel softness underfoot, thanks to cushiony polyurethane foam in the leather-lined footbed and midsole. The full-grain leather upper slips on easily, and it’s accented with a decorative buckled strap.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Glendell Clogs:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper offers a combination of softness and style.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Polyurethane foam footbed and midsole provide a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Glendell Clogs:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
- Made in Mexico.