Step out in style with the flexible ease of Opanka construction in Born Women’s Glenda Calf Boots
If you love vintage-inspired looks, try this charming lace-up boot! The full-grain leather upper looks great with velvet laces and a versatile foldover collar that you can leave up or down. Plus, the boot feels comfortable, thanks to Opanka construction—the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step for easy flexibility. Thick layers of latex foam in the leather-lined footbed and midsole provide extra cushioned comfort.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Glenda Calf Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper offers a combination of softness and style.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Glenda Calf Boots:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Shaft Height: 7".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.