You’ll find flexible comfort paired with classic style in Born Women’s Fina Booties
Born updates the classic chukka boot, crafting it with a leawood-stacked heel that gives you a comfortable lift. Plus, the boot is made with Opanka construction—the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step for easy flexibility. The soft, lace-up leather upper enhances the flexible feel as it bends with the motion of your foot. Thick layers of cushiony latex foam in the leather-lined footbed and midsole conform to your foot for a custom feel.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Fina Booties:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper offers a combination of softness and style.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole add a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Fina Booties:
- Heel Height: 3".
- Shaft Height: 3 1/2".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex footbed and midsole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.