Look great and enjoy the flexible feel of Born Women’s Esmeralda Strappy Sandals with Opanka construction
Be warm weather ready in this classic, leather strappy sandal. It’s crafted by Opanka construction, a process in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together for flexibility and durability. Walk with ease on the latex foam footbed and midsole that provide cushioning and shock absorption. The rubber outsole, with a low wedge, offers extra shock absorption and great traction. Customize the fit with the adjustable, hook-and-loop ankle strap.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Esmeralda Strappy Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Full-grain leather upper features an adjustable, hook-and-loop ankle strap for a customized fit.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Durable, lightweight rubber outsole offers traction and shock absorption.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Esmeralda Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
For more than a decade, Børn has defined artisan footwear by synthesizing handcrafted style, premium leathers and fine details. Each collection is an artful interpretation of nature expressed in beautiful designs.