Born Women’s Emmy Strappy Sandals — feel the flexibility, love the look
Style seekers and comfort enthusiasts alike will appreciate this casual wedge sandal. It’s made with Opanka construction, which means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step for a flexible feel. A leather-lined, latex foam footbed provides cushiony softness. Wide, full-grain leather straps criss-cross over the foot for a flattering, full-coverage look, and an adjustable buckled backstrap allows you to customize the fit. A matching, leather-wrapped wedge adds extra height.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Emmy Strappy Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Polyurethane and thermoplastic rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium full-grain leather upper looks great with criss-cross straps.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Emmy Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 3 3/4".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed, wood shank, polyurethane / thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.