The beauty in Born Women’s Ebb Strappy Sandals is the flexible Opanka construction
A beautiful blend of comfort and style makes it easy to go with the flow in this casual quarter strap sandal. It’s made with Opanka construction, which means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step for a flexible feel. The EVA foam footbed adds a thick layer of cushioning to soften your steps. Two-tone styling gives the burnished, full-grain leather upper an eye-catching look, accented with stitching and a split forefoot strap. An adjustable buckle on the ankle strap ensures you can get just the right fit.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Ebb Strappy Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Rubflex outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper features an adjustable buckle on the instep strap for a customized fit.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- EVA foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Ebb Strappy Sandals:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, EVA foam footbed and midsole, steel shank, Rubflex (rubber) outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.