Born Women’s Dorota Loafers deliver timeless style enhanced with flexible Opanka construction
Get the classic look of a penny loafer with the comfort of Opanka construction! The upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, creating a shoe with amazing flexibility and cushioning. The full-grain leather upper is lined with supple leather, wrapping your foot in softness. Plus, you’ll feel less impact underfoot, thanks to the shock-absorbing rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Dorota Loafers:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper looks great with classic moc styling.
- Leather / fabric sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Thick polyurethane foam footbed cushions and absorbs shock while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Dorota Loafers:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining, leather / fabric sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.