Handsewn Opanka construction adds some flex to your step in Born Women’s Dolly Slide Sandals!
Opanka construction is an artisan process where the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in one step. How does this benefit your feet? You enjoy greater flexibility and a natural cushioning effect that conforms to feet as you walk in this single-band slide. The soft, breathable, pleated leather upper and linings enhance comfort and help keep feet cool and dry. The lightweight outsole is gentle enough to bend with your stride, but powerful enough to absorb shock step after step.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Dolly Slide Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction results in a flexible fit and superior comfort.
- Leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Lightweight, flexible polyurethane outsole absorbs shock and bends with your foot.
- Cushioned foam insole with pillowy arch support softens your steps and helps reduce foot fatigue.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Dolly Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, foam insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.