Quality craftsmanship and flexible comfort combine in Born Women’s Dinah Loafers made with Opanka construction
This penny loafer in full-grain leather is not only a timeless look, but it has the high quality of Opanka construction. The process involves hand sewing the upper, sockliner and outsole together in a single step for greater flexibility and comfort. Plus, it’s durable, so you can keep this slip-on for years to come. Your foot will feel cool, thanks to a breathable leather sockliner that naturally wicks away moisture, while the cushioning comfort of the latex foam footbed and midsole helps absorb shock and reduce foot fatigue.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Dinah Loafers:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper is designed for comfort.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide thick layers of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Dinah Loafers:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, tuckboard shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
For more than a decade, Børn has defined artisan footwear by synthesizing handcrafted style, premium leathers and fine details. Each collection is an artful interpretation of nature expressed in beautiful designs.