Opanka construction lets you walk with a flex in your step in Born Women’s Daya Thong Sandals
Count on an easier, more comfortable stride in this casual thong sandal. That’s because it’s made with Opanka construction, which means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step for a flexible feel. Plus, you get foot-conforming cushioning from the thick EVA foam footbed. The full-grain leather upper offers more coverage than a classic thong sandal with a hooded thong design, and it features an adjustable hook-and-loop backstrap, so you can customize the fit.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Daya Thong Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper features a hook-and-loop backstrap for easy adjustability.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- EVA foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Daya Thong Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2 1/4".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, EVA foam footbed and midsole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.