Get in a comfortable groove with flexible Opanka construction in Born Women’s Dacey Slide Sandals
Step out with an updated retro look in this platform slide. The full-grain leather upper is comprised of bands that meet in a circular design over the foot. Plus, you get a lift from a chunky, cork-wrapped platform and heel. Opanka construction—a process in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step—gives the sandal a flexible feel. A thick layer of latex foam adds cushioning that conforms to your foot.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Dacey Slide Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Polyurethane and rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper looks great with a circular design and stitch detailing.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Dacey Slide Sandals:
- Heel Height: 3 3/4".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, ABS plastic shank, polyurethane / rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.