Uplift your day in the flexible comfort of handsewn Born Women’s Claire Ankle Boots
This ankle boot in full-grain leather or suede has a luxurious feel and look combined with the comfort of Opanka construction. The process involves hand sewing the upper, sockliner and outsole together in a single step for greater flexibility and durability. Get extra cushioning from the latex foam footbed and midsole that mold to your foot. As you walk, the rubber outsole also absorbs shock and helps reduce foot fatigue. The beautiful vamp stitching adds sophisticated detailing, and the high heel takes your style to new heights.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Claire Ankle Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide thick layers of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Claire Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 3".
- Material Content: full-grain leather or suede upper, leather / suede upper lining, leather sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, tuckboard / steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.