Handsewn Opanka construction allows Born Women’s Chyler Ankle Boots to flex with your steps
Comfort and style meet in this Western-inspired ankle boot made with Opanka construction. The upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, resulting in amazing flexibility. Layers of latex foam in the leather-lined footbed and midsole add cushioning that conforms to your foot for customized comfort. The full-grain leather upper is wrapped around the ankle with a buckled strap, and it features an inside zipper and back pull tab for easy on / off. The leawood-wrapped heel adds an extra element of style.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Chyler Ankle Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper offers a combination of softness and style.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Chyler Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 3 1/4".
- Shaft Height: 6 1/2".
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, tucker board / steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.