Born Women’s Carrine Strappy Sandals — crafted with Opanka construction for flexible, cushioned comfort
Treat your feet to a combination of sophisticated style and comfort in this strappy sandal. The feel is flexible and cushiony soft thanks to Opanka construction, which hand sews the upper, sockliner and outsole together in a single step. Full-grain leather straps are woven together in a lattice-like design that you’re sure to love, and an adjustable buckle on the backstrap lets you customize the fit.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Carrine Strappy Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper features an adjustable buckle on the backstrap for a comfortable fit.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Thick polyurethane foam footbed cushions and absorbs shock while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Carrine Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2 1/4".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, plastic shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.