Treat your feet to colorful stripes and the flexibility of Opanka construction in Born Women’s Cambria Slide Sandals
Playful stripes give this double-banded slide a refreshing look. The upper pairs a full-grain leather band over the forefoot with a multi-colored, striped fabric band over the instep. Matching fabric wraps the platform wedge to complement the style. Plus, the sandal is crafted with Opanka construction. That means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, resulting in easy flexibility. The footbed is thickly cushioned with polyurethane foam to soften your steps.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Cambria Slide Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Polyurethane and thermoplastic rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather and fabric upper looks great with a double-banded design.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Polyurethane foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Cambria Slide Sandals:
- Heel Height: 3 3/4".
- Material Content: full-grain leather / fabric upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, polyurethane / thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.