Born Women’s Caicos Strappy Sandals deliver the flexible feel of Opanka construction with colorful flair
Handcrafted Opanka construction ensures you’ll enjoy wearing this wedge sandal. That means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, resulting in amazing flexibility. Plus, a thick layer of latex foam cushions your steps. On top, the full-grain leather upper flatters the foot with criss-cross straps over the instep, and an adjustable buckle at the ankle allows you to customize the fit. A colorful plain pattern creates a fun look on the straw-wrapped platform wedge.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Caicos Strappy Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Polyurethane and rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper features an adjustable buckle on the ankle strap for a customized fit.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Caicos Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 3 3/4".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, wood shank, polyurethane / rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.