Feel the power of print and the flex of Opanka construction in Born Women’s Bulena Strappy Sandals
The painted wedge on this strappy sandal will appeal to your sense of fun, and the foam footbed satisfies your need for comfort. The Opanka construction, which means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, delivers flexibility and durability. The full-grain leather upper features a buckle closure on the ankle strap for adjustability.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Bulena Strappy Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Naturally breathable leather lining is soft against bare skin and helps keep feet cooler and dryer than man-made materials.
- Polyurethane foam footbed and midsole provide a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Adjustable buckle closure on the ankle strap allows you to customize the fit.
- Polyurethane / thermoplastic rubber outsole offers durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Plastic shank helps stabilize and support the midfoot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Bulena Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 3 3/4".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, polyurethane / thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.