Born Women’s Belinda Strappy Sandals help keep feet feeling as good as they look with flexible Opanka construction
You’ll love the look of this casual sandal with intertwining, full-grain leather straps that criss-cross over the foot. The wood-grain finish on the heel adds an extra element of style. Plus, the sandal is made with Opanka construction. That means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step for flexibility and cushioning underfoot. The thick polyurethane foam footbed and shock-absorbing polyurethane outsole work together to soften your steps.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Belinda Strappy Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper features an adjustable buckle on the ankle strap for a comfortable fit.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Thick polyurethane foam footbed cushions and absorbs shock while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Belinda Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2 1/4".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, plastic shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.