Born Women’s Beatrice Slide Sandals are handsewn with Opanka construction for easy flexibility
Slide into this casual sandal and let your foot flex with Opanka construction! That means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, creating a flexible sandal with great cushioning underfoot. On top, the full-grain leather upper offers a casual look you’ll love with a square metal ornament and stitch detail. A thick layer of polyurethane foam adds extra cushioning, while the polyurethane outsole absorbs shock.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Beatrice Slide Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper looks great with a square metal ornament.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Thick polyurethane foam footbed cushions and absorbs shock while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Beatrice Slide Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, plastic shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.