Walk easy with the flexible feel of Opanka construction in Born Women’s Beah Slide Sandals
Artfully woven, full-grain leather straps with stitch detailing create a casual slide sandal with a look you’ll love. The feel is flexible, thanks to Opanka construction, which means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step. A thick layer of polyurethane foam underfoot treats you to cushioning that conforms to the shape of your foot.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Beah Slide Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper looks great with a woven, stitched design.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Polyurethane foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Beah Slide Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.