Reach for Born Women's Balbina T-Strap Sandals when you want the flexible feel of Opanka construction
Versatile style and the comfort of handsewn Opanka construction combine in this casual sandal. The full-grain leather upper looks great with an H-band design accented with square metal ornaments, while the hook-and-loop backstrap lets you adjust the fit. Opanka construction means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, resulting in amazing flexibility and cushioning underfoot. Extra comfort comes from the shock-absorbing rubber outsole and leather-lined, thick polyurethane foam footbed.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Balbina T-Strap Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper features a hook-and-loop backstrap for easy adjustability.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Thick polyurethane foam footbed cushions and absorbs shock while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Balbina T-Strap Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, plastic shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.