Born Women’s Aruba Strappy Sandals are handcrafted with Opanka construction for a flexible feel
Opanka construction is what goes into making this wedge sandal feel as good as it looks. The upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, creating a flexible sandal with lasting durability. The footbed is thickly cushioned with latex foam to cushion your steps. The full-grain leather upper combines criss-cross straps over the forefoot and an adjustable, buckled strap at the instep for a great-fitting, strappy style. A painted floral design on the straw-wrapped platform wedge adds a feminine finish.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Aruba Strappy Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Polyurethane and rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper features an adjustable buckle on the instep strap for a customized fit.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed provides a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Aruba Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2 1/2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, polyurethane / rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.