Born Women’s Annibell Ballerina Flat Shoes are handcrafted with Opanka construction for easy flexibility
This classic leather ballerina flat boasts classic style that you can dress up or down, and it’s built for comfort! Opanka construction, a process that hand sews the upper, sockliner and outsole together in a single step, gives the shoe a flexible feel. A thick layer of polyurethane foam in the footbed provides extra cushioned comfort, and it’s topped with a moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® suede sockliner so your feet will stay dry.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Annibell Ballerina Flat Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper offers a combination of softness and classic style.
- Breathable Dri-Lex suede sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Polyurethane foam footbed and midsole provide a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Annibell Ballerina Flat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, Dri-Lex suede sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.