Handsewn Opanka construction crafts an easy-going style with a flexible feel in Born Women’s Althea Lace-Up Shoes
This sneaker-inspired lace-up comes packed with comfort! It starts with Opanka construction, a process in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together for durability and flexibility. Underfoot, layers of latex foam in the footbed and midsole soften your steps with customized cushioning. On top, the full-grain leather upper combines stretch elastic inserts at the heel and lace-up styling for adjustability, as well as a pull tab for easy on / off.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Althea Lace-Up Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather upper features elastic inserts at the heel and adjustable lacing for a customized fit.
- Breathable fabric sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide thick layers of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Althea Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining, fabric sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.