Buckle up and be at ease with flexible Opanka construction in Born Women’s Alika Tall Boots
The full-grain leather upper of this tall boot is outfitted with buckled straps for visual interest. Opanka construction, a process that hand sews the upper, sockliner and outsole together in a single step, gives the boot a flexible feel. Breathable leather / fabric lining, a thickly cushioned footbed, a full-length side zipper and wood-stacked heel combine for one great boot that feels as good as it looks.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Alika Tall Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper offers a combination of softness and classic style.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Polyurethane foam footbed and midsole provide a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Alika Tall Boots:
- Heel Height: 3 3/4".
- Shaft Height: 14 3/4".
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.