Born Women’s Adele Flats soothe your soles in supple leather and ultra-cushiony footbeds!
Born takes a comfort twist on a classic leather flat. This ultra-comfy shoe is handsewn with Opanka construction, a process that fuses the upper, outsole and sockliner into one piece for greater flexibility. The footbed features 4mm of padded, latex foam that enhances the plushness of this already naturally cushioned flat. Great arch support, a durable rubber outsole and a roomy toe box also make for great comfort.
Click here to view the super flexible construction.
Features & Benefits of Born Women’s Adele Flats:
- Opanka construction and a rubber outsole provide great flexibility, easing the walking gait.
- Thickly padded latex foam footbed cushions and is covered in soft leather, soothing your feet.
- Rubber outsole works with the fully padded footbed to protect feet against shock, preventing soreness and resisting slips for a steady walk.
- Supple leather upper and roomy toe box provide a great fit right out of the box.
- Soft, breathable leather linings reduce irritation and moisture for a healthy foot environment.
Other Important Information About Born Women’s Adele Flats:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam insole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.