Born Toby Clogs are oh-so-comfy with flexible Opanka construction
Count on one feel-good experience in this classic, closed-back clog in full-grain leather. It’s crafted with Opanka construction, which means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together for flexibility and durability. The polyurethane foam-padded footbed and midsole provide cushioning that conforms to your foot, while the lightweight polyurethane outsole offers shock absorption with every step. Get ready to step out and enjoy a softer stride in go-anywhere, casual style!
Features & Benefits of Born Toby Clogs:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and durability.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and lightweight comfort.
- Leather sockliner offers added softness and breathability underfoot.
- Thick polyurethane foam footbed and midsole cushion and absorb shock while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Toby Clogs:
- Heel Height: 2 1/4".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
For more than a decade, Børn has defined artisan footwear by synthesizing handcrafted style, premium leathers and fine details. Each collection is an artful interpretation of nature expressed in beautiful designs.