Slide into stacked style and handsewn craftsmanship in Tinsley Shoe Boots
One part loafer, one part boot, combines for the perfect cool weather slip-on! The leather or suede shoe boot is crafted with the Opanka construction in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together for flexibility and durability. Your foot will feel wonderful against the soft leather upper lining and sockliner. The latex foam-padded footbed and midsole provide shock absorption to reduce foot fatigue, while the rubber outsole offers great traction with every step. You’ll also love the design details like the side zip closure for easy on / off and sturdy buckle and strap across the foot of this shoe-boot, giving it a rugged, yet polished appearance.
Features & Benefits of Tinsley Shoe Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Premium leather upper features a naturally breathable leather sockliner to help keep feet cool, dry and comfortable.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Durable, lightweight rubber outsole offers traction and shock absorption.
- Side zipper makes for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Born Tinsley Shoe Boots:
- Heel Height: 2 1/2".
- Material Content: leather or suede upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.