Born Patrizia Clogs featuring durable, handsewn Opanka construction help keep feet feeling great with flexibility and comfort
Opanka is a type of handsewn construction that makes this shoe flexible and durable. Premium, buttery soft leather upper has leather lining that helps to keep the foot cool and dry. Latex foam footbed provides thick, foot-conforming cushioning, while the lightweight, flexible rubber outsole absorbs shock. Clog styling with topstitch detailing.
Features & Benefits of Born Patrizia Clogs:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper adds durability and style.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Thick latex foam footbed cushions and absorbs shock while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information about Born Patrizia Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, latex footbed, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
For more than a decade, Børn has defined artisan footwear by synthesizing handcrafted style, premium leathers and fine details. Each collection is an artful interpretation of nature expressed in beautiful designs.