Slip into stacked style with handcrafted details in Born Ondine Ankle Boots
Added height, cutting-edge fashion and handsewn details — this boot has it all! The premium leather boot is crafted with the Opanka construction in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together for flexibility and durability. Your foot will feel fabulous against the soft leather upper lining and sockliner. The padded, latex foam footbed and midsole provide shock absorption to reduce foot fatigue, while the rubber outsole offers great traction with every step. You’ll also love the interior side zipper for easy on / off and the twin-buckle detailing on the upper, giving this boot the perfect amount of embellishment.
Features & Benefits of Born Ondine Ankle Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Premium leather upper features a naturally breathable leather sockliner to help keep feet cool, dry and comfortable.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Durable, lightweight rubber outsole offers traction and shock absorption.
- Side zip closure for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Born Ondine Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 2 1/2". Shaft Height: 4".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
For more than a decade, Børn has defined artisan footwear by synthesizing handcrafted style, premium leathers and fine details. Each collection is an artful interpretation of nature expressed in beautiful designs.