Refine your style with handsewn construction in Born Naleigh Oxford Shoes
It doesn’t get much more polished-looking than wearing a classic oxford shoe and this one is pretty special. The premium leather shoe is crafted with the Opanka construction in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together for flexibility and durability. Your foot will feel great against the soft leather upper lining and sockliner. The padded, latex foam footbed and midsole provide shock absorption to reduce foot fatigue, while the rubber outsole offers great traction with every step. You’ll also love the classic wingtip design details on the upper, giving the shoe a dapper look.
Features & Benefits of Born Naleigh Oxford Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Premium leather upper features a naturally breathable leather sockliner to help keep feet cool, dry and comfortable.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Durable, lightweight rubber outsole offers traction and shock absorption.
Other Important Information About Born Naleigh Oxford Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
For more than a decade, Børn has defined artisan footwear by synthesizing handcrafted style, premium leathers and fine details. Each collection is an artful interpretation of nature expressed in beautiful designs.