The flexible feel of Born Men’s Stewie Slip-On Shoes comes from handsewn Opanka construction
Comfort comes easily in this casual slip-on crafted with Opanka construction. The upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, resulting in extreme flexibility and cushioning that conforms to your foot. A collapsible back makes the rich suede or supple leather upper easy to slip on / off. The lightweight rubber outsole further enhances the flexible feel and absorbs the shock of each step. Lined with soft, supple leather, the polyurethane foam footbed softens your steps.
Features & Benefits of Born Men’s Stewie Slip-On Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather or suede upper adds durability and style.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture wicker, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Thick polyurethane foam footbed cushions and absorbs shock while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Men’s Stewie Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather or suede upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.