Born Men’s Sierra II Lace-Up Shoes — ease your walk with the flexible feel of Opanka construction
With comfortable Opanka construction and a versatile look, you’ll want to wear this casual lace-up every day. The upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, giving the shoe amazing flexibility. A moisture-managing Dryz® sockliner atop the latex-cushioned footbed helps keep feet feeling fresh and comfortable, while the deeply textured rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction. Topped with a rich, full-grain leather upper with contrast stitching.
Features & Benefits of Born Men’s Sierra II Lace-Up Shoes:
- Leather lining feels soft on your foot.
- Dryz sockliner manages moisture to help keep feet dry.
- Steel shank provides midfoot support and lateral (outside) stability.
- Rubber outsole adds extra durability and traction.
- Lace-up styling allows you to adjust the fit.
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a shoe with flexibility and long-lasting wear.
Other Important Information About Born Men’s Sierra II Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, Dryz sockliner, latex footbed, EVA midsole, tucker board / steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.