Born Men’s Sean Lace-Up Shoes with handsewn Opanka construction make stepping out a comfortable adventure!
This water-resistant, nubuck leather shoe lends a sporty, sneaker-inspired look, but has all the renowned Born qualities you want: durability, comfort, softness and style. It’s crafted with Opanka construction, which means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step which gives the shoe a flexible feel with long-lasting durability. You’ll stay confident on your feet thanks to the lightweight, shock-absorbing rubber outsole. The thick, latex foam footbed absorbs shock and conforms to your foot comfortably, while an added layer of Dryz® foam covers the footbed with moisture-wicking properties for a cool, dry foot environment. Breathable leather and fabric linings add softness underfoot.
Features & Benefits of Born Men’s Sean Lace-Up Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Lightweight, rubber outsole absorbs shock and flexes with your foot.
- Durable, water-resistant, nubuck leather upper surrounds your foot in softness.
- Thick, latex foam footbed absorbs shock while conforming to your foot for a customized fit.
- A top layer of Dryz foam covering the footbed is moisture-wicking and promotes a cool, dry foot environment.
Other Important Information About Born Men’s Sean Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, leather and fabric upper lining, fabric sockliner, Dryz foam and latex foam footbed, latex foam midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
For more than a decade, Børn has defined artisan footwear by synthesizing handcrafted style, premium leathers and fine details. Each collection is an artful interpretation of nature expressed in beautiful designs.