Born Men’s Sandor Lace-Up Shoes let your feet flex with handsewn Opanka construction
Step out in this chukka-style, lace-up shoe and experience the renowned Born quality! This full-grain leather shoe offers durability, comfort, softness and style. It’s crafted with Opanka construction, which means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step which gives the shoe a flexible feel with long-lasting durability. You’ll stay confident on your feet thanks to the lightweight, shock-absorbing rubber outsole. The thick, latex foam footbed absorbs shock and conforms to your foot comfortably, while an added layer of Dryz® foam covers the footbed with moisture-wicking properties for a cool, dry foot environment. Soft, breathable, leather and fabric linings add softness underfoot.
Features & Benefits of Born Men’s Sandor Lace-Up Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Lightweight, rubber outsole absorbs shock and flexes with your foot.
- Durable, full-grain leather upper surrounds your foot in softness.
- Thick, latex foam footbed absorbs shock while conforming to your foot for a customized fit.
- A top layer of Dryz foam covering the footbed is moisture-wicking and promotes a cool, dry foot environment.
Other Important Information About Born Men’s Sandor Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining, fabric Dryz foam sockliner, latex foam footbed, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
For more than a decade, Børn has defined artisan footwear by synthesizing handcrafted style, premium leathers and fine details. Each collection is an artful interpretation of nature expressed in beautiful designs.