Born Men’s Resnor Fisherman Shoes are crafted with handsewn Opanka construction for a flexible feel
If you want a casual style that feels as good as it looks, this closed-toe fisherman is the shoe for you! Flexibility comes courtesy of Opanka construction, which hand sews the upper, sockliner and outsole together in a single step. The full-grain upper is designed with two adjustable buckles, one over the foot and one on the backstrap, so you can customize the fit. The thickly cushioned polyurethane foam footbed softens your steps, while the lightweight rubber outsole absorbs shock.
Features & Benefits of Born Men’s Resnor Fisherman Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper features two adjustable buckles for a comfortable fit.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Thick polyurethane foam footbed cushions and absorbs shock while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Men’s Resnor Fisherman Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.