Born Men’s Offshore Boat Shoes deliver the flexible feel you love in a classic, casual style
Born knows how to do a boat shoe right! The leather upper has a classic nautical look with adjustable lace-up styling, and it’s waterproof to help keep feet dry. A DRYZ® sockliner provides added moisture management. Plus, you get the same great flexible feel of Opanka construction—a process in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step.
Features & Benefits of Born Men’s Offshore Boat Shoes:
- Leather and fabric upper lining feels soft against your foot.
- DRYZ® moisture-managing sockliner helps keep feet dry and cool.
- Rubber outsole provides durability and sure-footed traction.
- Waterproof leather upper laces up to fit.
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
Other Important Information About Born Men’s Offshore Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: waterproof leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, DRYZ sockliner, latex footbed, EVA foam midsole, tuck board / steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.