Born Men’s Lionel Slide Sandals are handsewn with Opanka construction for a flexible feel
Your feet can flex with ease in this casual slide. That’s because it’s made with Opanka construction, in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step. Side cut-outs and subtle stud detail add style to the full-grain leather upper. The footbed is made with a thick layer of polyurethane foam to cushion your steps, while the lightweight polyurethane outsole absorbs shock.
Features & Benefits of Born Men’s Lionel Slide Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper slips on / off easily with slide styling.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Thick polyurethane foam footbed cushions and absorbs shock while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Men’s Lionel Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.